Pages

Friday 1 January 2021

Which Face is Real?

Hello Bloggers! 

I am Nishka and today for the Summer Learning Journey, we did something called Which Face is Real? We had to do a quiz ten times to see what our score was! I did the quiz ten times and my score was 8 out of 10! Once we did the quiz, we got to choose any photo from the quiz and put them up on a Google Drawings! We had to insert 2 photos. Then we had to circle how we knew which one was real and which one was fake by putting some clues.

Please look at my Google Drawing underneath this text!


So, this is mine. Do you like it? What I like the most about this is the background! 

________________________If you were in a photo, would you be in a fake photo, or a real photo? Comment down below! ________________________I will see you guys in the next blog post! Goodbye! ________________________Until now, Peace Out!

1 comment:

  1. Mōrena Nishka, my name is Elle and I’m from the Summer Learning Journey.

    Well done on completing the Which Face is Real activity! You have done a great job with your DLO and I really like the fonts and colours you’ve chosen to accompany your screenshot.

    8/10 is a great score! I actually tried this challenge, and I barely got any right! I must not have been as patient or as observant as you were. Thank you circling the clues you found that indicated which was real and which was fake! Maybe for next time, it would be great to see some labels and text that explain why you felt those particular features were clues, so we can have a better understanding of your thinking process!

    Otherwise, great job! I found your question very interesting, because all of our faces are real! Do you mean would you rather be edited to be a fake face, or have your face presented as it is already?

    Keep up the awesome blogging Nishka, and I look forward to seeing what you post next!

    Mā te wā
    Elle (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post