Pages

Tuesday 12 January 2021

Beach Symmetry Collage

Hello Everybody! 

I am Nishka and today for the Summer Learning Journey, we did something so called Symmetry! Symmetry is where you see how many folds you can create in each shape that is equal! Many people think that it is just in shapes used for maths but you can use symmetry everywhere! 

Symmetry can be used outdoors and places like playgrounds, forest/woods, houses, schools, and many more places! Symmetry can also be used on objects! Objects like, books, a television, most of the pots, and many more objects! Symmetry can be use everywhere and us humans are an example of Symmetry! 

Now that I have talked lots about Symmetry, let me show you my Beach Symmetry Collage! 

So, did you like it? Please comment down below!

If you were at the beach, what things would you find that are Symmetrical? 

Please reply!

I hope you guys have a relaxed, fun, and safe day!

Until now, Peace Out Peeps!

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Nishka,

    My name is Zana and I am a blog commenter from the Summer Learning Journey.

    This is another fun activity as it combines art and maths, two of my favourite subjects. I think you introduced and explained the activity well and shared some great information about symmetry and how it is used. You did an amazing job creating your symmetry collage and you drew the lines of symmetry perfectly, I especially liked how you drew multiple lines for the starfish.

    Did you get a chance to try out the step up activity? I think you might enjoy it.

    Keep up the great work and I hope to see more of your posts over the summer.

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post