Pages

Friday 22 January 2021

Summer Picnic

Hi Everybody! 

I am Nishka and today for the Summer Learning Journey we did something that was super fun! We did a Summer Picnic! Before we started, we had to read two stories, and watch two videos that is telling us about a Summer Picnic! How would you celebrate your picnic? 

Anyway, after that we had to pack our picnic basket with food and then take a photo. Since I like being creative, I created a picnic basket filled with food on Google Slides! Then I downloaded the picture!

Anyway, I think I have said enough. Lemme now show you my picture that I made! Please look at my picture underneath this text! 


Liked it? Comment down below! I would love to hear from you! For the step it up activity we had to make a menu on Canva or anything else that was easy for us! I just wrote down the things that are added in the Picnic Basket I made! I hope you guys have a wonderful morning, afternoon, evening, or night! Bye!

- Nishka

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Nishka,

    Charlotte here from the SLJ team.

    I love that you chose to do this through Google Slides! I think that is such a creative and clever idea.

    The food you have drawn looks so yummy! I would love to eat it!

    It was also a great idea to think of cutlery.

    What would be your favourite thing to eat on a picnic?

    Ngā mihi,

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post