Pages

Wednesday 6 January 2021

Ice Cream

 🤍 Hey People! 🤍

I am Nishka and today for the Summer Learning Journey, we are doing something called Ice Cream Kick Start. You might be thinking, Ice Cream, why did you decide to do Ice Cream and isn't Ice Cream just a type of dessert? Well, Ice Cream is a dessert but you are wrong. We had to listen to a sentence, write the sentence we listened to, then there was this box to delete and see how close we were! I wasn't that close to most of the sentences. I am still learning though...

This was pretty much Te Reo Māori. So we had to actually write the sentences in Te Reo Māori. Pretty cool trying to learn something new (well, I did learn something new)! Anynow, let me show you my Summer Learning Journey Te Reo Māori Ice Cream Kick Start Activity! 

⇩🤍⇩


So, did you like it? Please comment down below! I will see you guys in the next Summer Learning Journey Blog Post! 

🤍 Until now, Peace Out 🤍

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Nishka,

    My name is Zana and I am a blog commenter from the Summer Learning Journey.

    I really enjoy these activities because I think it is important for everyone to learn and practice their Te Reo Māori. Your slide was very well done and you translated and rearranged and wrote the sentences well!

    Have you had a look at scratch? It is linked in the activity description, it will allow you to animate an image. Or you could create your own image showing a scene of someone buying ice cream in Te Reo Māori.

    Unfortunately I am also unable to view your screencastify so Could you please share this file
    Anyone on the internet with this link can view so everyone can see it on your blog.

    What was your favorite part of this activity and why?

    Keep up the great work and I hope to see more of your posts over the summer.

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post