Pages

Thursday 7 January 2021

Create a Boat!

Hi Peeps! 

I am Nishka and today for the Summer Learning Journey Blog Post, we are doing something called Create a Boat! I would create a cool boat but since we use the paper cups for visitors, I couldn't use that so I decided to make it on Google Slides! I will be sharing to you on Google Slides (or maybe Google Drawings), about what shapes you could use to make your own boat! Anyway, if you would like to see my boat, please look underneath this text!

 

So, did you like it? Please comment down below in the comments! If you made a boat, what materials would you use? Please reply and please answer this question! Bye!

Until now, Peace Out Peeps!

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Nishka,

    Fiona here from the SLJ team. I like the boat you have designed using Google Slides - it looks like it would go very fast with four big sails! Great work creating a colourful background too!

    In order to complete this activity and earn points, you need to have a go at making a boat and floating it. To do this, you can just use a piece of paper from home - there's no need to use your paper cups. If you watch the video, it will show you how to fold the boat, then you can share a photo or video of it on your blog. To do the step it up activity, you can try adding stones to your boat to see if it will float!

    I can't wait to see the boat you create... and how it floats!

    Ngā mihi nui,

    Fiona (SLJ).

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post