Pages

Wednesday 12 January 2022

SLJ (Summer Learning Journey) - Blog Post #7 - Summer Collage - [STEP-IT-UP ACTIVITY]

Hey guys! It is Nishka here! Today I am making a blog post, well, I mean, of course I am making a blog post! Anyway, this blog post is an activity from the Summer Learning Journey! What I had to do for this activity is to make a collage which reminded me of Summer! What reminded me of Summer was Ice Cream, Soda... and many more! I haven't done this in a long time but I might as well do it again ;)

Soooooooo, If you want to see the Summer Learning Journey Activities, thennnnnn, Click here to look at the activities they have been posting! I know that a lot will interest you! Like I am interested in some of their activities! 
Okayyyyyyy, enough (✨ cHaTteR cHaTteR cHaTteR, I nEveR sToP tAlkIng ✨) of me talking now, let me show you this mAstErpieCe ✨


Okayyy, this is my collage that I have made! i got some inspiration from Mr Fegurson! Soooo, thank you Mr Fegurson (if that is how you spell your name)!

Thank you for the comments you guys have been giving me! I have really appreciate it! 
I shouldn't really be asking this question but I am quite interested to know! What do you miss about Summer? What is your favourite this to do in Summer? Comment down below and I will see you guys another day! Bye Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Nishka,

    It’s so great to see your enthusiasm for the summer learning journey! This is a fantastic summer collage, I hope you enjoyed completing this activity and looking for the photos.

    Well done with the editing, and fitting all the images into the collage. Do you have any tips or hints for other bloggers trying to make a collage?

    It would be awesome to hear why you included each picture in your collage, just a short sentence that describes each picture.

    I’m curious to hear why you shouldn't be asking the questions, it’s a great way to engage with other bloggers and people who view your blog! When summer is over i’ll miss the holidays, but while summer is here I enjoy reading books in the sun with a cold beverage!

    Keep up the great work!

    Ngā mihi,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post