Pages

Wednesday 4 March 2020

My Wonderful Writing!

What's Up People!

Today our class has been doing iSPACE! My iSPACE is really cool! Have you guys ever done an iSPACE? If not, then you guys can see it and then you will learn how to write understanding and awesome sentences!

iSPACE is you writing a sentence that is understanding and iSPACE is all about Adverbs, Perporation, Connectives and ED Words and using them to start sentences.

Let me show you guys my iSPACE! ⇩


 

So, do you guys like my iSPACE? If you do then this will help you with your sentences that you write!

Did this iSPACE impress you? Well, if it did then thank you! I will see you guys later! Chaos!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post