Pages

Monday 30 March 2020

Strange Visitors At My Home!

Hi everyone! My name is Nishka and today I am going to show you some strange visitors at my home! This is going to be a bit weird because lots of strangers are at my home! My favourite animals are going to be in my slides. You can see the favourite signs coloured and white. Do you guys want to see my slides with me and the Animals? If yes, then please look below this text!

Here it is...⬇


These is my slide that I made! Do you like it? If yes, than thank you. What is your favourite animal from these slides? Comment it down below! See you guys later! Bye! Next post coming soon...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nishka

    Thank you for sharing such wonderful pictures. I am to going to pick a favourite because they all made me smile. It is great to see you smiling as well. I enjoy knowing that you are participating in your class challenges.

    My wife and I have a cat at home and she is great company except for waking us up far too early.

    I look forward to your next blog post.

    Kind regards
    Mr R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nishka,

    These are fabulous!!! I think it's great that so many different 'visitors' came to spend time with you. I can tell by your favourites that you just love cats. I used to have a cat when I was a child. Her name was Igloo and she had white fur. I wonder if in the future we will all have 3D virtual pets?

    Can't wait to see what you'll blog about next.

    Mrs Taylor :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post