Pages

Tuesday 31 March 2020

Stacking Stuff In Alphabetical Order

Stacking Stuff In 
Alphabetical Order!

What's Up Everyone! 

I am Nishka and today I am going to stack stuff in Alphabetical order! We could do top to bottom or bottom to top! I am first going to make a list of the things that you can kind of stack!

Stacking stuff is really fun, especially when it comes to stack stuff in Alphabetical order. There is much more to stack! Sorry for interrupting but please, continue reading the other information underneath this text.
Stacking stuff is pretty easy but sometimes in Alphabetical order, it gets really challenging! It was hard so I thought of 3 items in Alphabetical order. 

Though, the instructions were, "Stack as many items as you can alphabetically from top to bottom or bottom to top." We also need to take a photo of the result we have and put it on our blog! We have until Wednesday night to finish our blog post!

The list is going to be below this text! After this list, I am going to take a photo of stacking these items!

See the list and the photo under here!
The List:
  • Apple
  • Orange
  • Phone

Photo of Stacking Items!
I have finally stacked all the items that I put on the list! If you guys wanted more stuff then this, I am sorry. I had only thought about these ideas though. (already said in text)

Did you guys like my blog? If yes, thank you very much. My question is, what items will you use to stack in Alphabetical order?

See you guys later! Next post coming soon from Nishka......














2 comments:

  1. Great work Nishka!

    These items are definitely stacked in alphabetical order. You're right that stacking things can become challenging, particularly the higher the stack gets. I wonder if you had cut a slice of orange, then it would have been easier to stack more things on top?

    Good luck with the next task.

    Mrs Taylor :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nishka

    You have presented a small but very elegant stack of items. I suspect it is not easy to stack round items on top of each other. I did not put them into a stack of pancakes. I did not like them much but my wife thought they were very nice.

    I wonder if you are trying any different types or combinations of food while staying safe in your bubble.

    I look forward to your next blog post.

    Kind regards
    Mr R

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post