Pages

Thursday 2 April 2020

New Zealand Critters With Lego!

New Zealand Critters 
With Lego!

Hi everyone! 

Nishka is back with another blog post! Today I was making some New Zealand Critters with Lego! My creation was a bit cool but at the same time I think it was a bit bad. If you like it, thank you.

So, this challenge was hard and a bit easy because we got to choose 2 challenges! The first one was that you have to put as many layers of clothes on as you can.

I have a feeling that a lot of people have done this challenge but anyways, we were going to do this blog! (I totally forgot)

There is a reason I didn't pick this challenge. I didn't pick this challenge because when you put to many clothes on, you can fall over on the ground, it sometimes happens to people.




The second challenge was to make New Zealand Critters with Lego! I chose to do the Lego one because I have some Lego!

There is a reason why I did this challenge. I did this because I have a ton of Legos so I just decided to do this challenge.








My parents were really proud of what New Zealand Critter I made! I was so happy and proud of myself!


I have a picture of my New Zealand Critter! My picture is on the other side of this text! Have a look....




So, did you guys like it? Comment below and please make sure to like my blog post! My question is that do you like Lego? Comment this question below!

See you later! Bye! Next post coming...










2 comments:

  1. Hi Nishka

    I love LEGO. It is so wonderful to make something from scratch or to follow a plan.

    I found a poem about a rooster that you may like.

    Kind regards
    Mr R

    The Rooster
    BY DAVID ELLIOTT
    Crows and struts.
    He’s got feathers!
    He’s got guts!

    Oh, the rooster
    struts and crows.
    What’s he thinking?

    No one knows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo Nishka a fabulous Lego Critter! I would have liked to have seen different angles of your rooster in order to appreciate the creature you had made.

    Challenge completed :)

    Good luck in the next class challenge.

    Mrs Taylor :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post