Pages

Thursday 23 April 2020

Vince Ford Information

Hey guys! I am Nishka and I bet you already new that. Make sure you are safe in your bubbles and enjoying staying at your place but anyways, today I am going to talk about Vince Ford! We have been reading a book from Vince called Possums 2U. Its a very funny story but you can read the rest of the information on my poster.

Here it is...
I have used two links to research Vince! These are the links...
1.  Vince Ford
2. Here is another interview with Vince Ford.

Now, as you can see, my font has changed but it doesn't matter because, here are the questions that the teacher gave me so I am going to answer then!

Who is Vince Ford? He is a artist
Where does he live? He lives in Makorori Beach, Gisborne.
Where has Vince Ford studied? He studied at Massey University.
What did he study? He studied a production manager for agricultural videos.
What is Vince Ford famous for? Vince is famous for his books.
What other books has Vince Ford written? It's a try!

That is it for my blog! See you later guys! Bye Over and Out.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Nishka,

    Your poster looks great. I like how the background colour and pattern aren't too busy or bright. This means that we can easily read what you have written. I also like your title, what a cool way to do it. Next time don't forget to mention what site you used to make your poster in case others want to do something like this as well. I'm glad you are enjoying our shared story. What has been your favourite part so far?

    Mrs Taylor :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs Taylor,

      Thank you for commenting on my blog post! I appreciate it. My favourite part of the story so far is that when the boys were toasting some marshmallows in the open fire.

      What has been your favourite part of the story so far? Bye!

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post