Pages

Monday 20 April 2020

Design A New School Uniform!

Hi guys! I hope you are staying safe at home in your bubbles! My name is Nishka and I bet you already knew that. So, anyways, today I am going to design a new school uniform! I am going to draw this on google slides! After I finish my google slides, you guys are going to see it! I am very nervous because it is a bit hard but I  am going to give it a shot! I am actually going to take a photo after!

If you didn't know that America doesn't even wear any uniform! This is a new fact I learnt from my mother! My mother told me this fact and then I wrote it down on my favourite notebook!

Here it is.....⬇


I made this kind of uniform and I even chose a different name for the school! I chose Canadian School!

So, this is my new uniform! Do you like it?.... Leave a comment! What is your favourite subject in school?... Bye bloggers! Have a fantastic day and make sure to stay in your bubbles! Bye! Next post coming soon from.... Nishka!

2 comments:

  1. Well done Nishka.

    I must say you are very good at producing blog posts. Great use of colour on your slides.

    Now school uniforms are always sure to get people to express their opinions. For instance some people may comment that girls should be able to wear the trousers if they want to.

    There are also schools in France where there is no school uniform.

    Do you think children should be told what to wear to school?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mr Robertson!

    Thank you very much for replying a wonderful comment to my blog post. I appreciate that very much. Thank you again. I am absolutely sure that the teachers should tell what the students should wear so that they know what school they are going to.

    Wow Mr R! I didn't know that they don't have uniform in some schools at France! New fact that I learnt! How did you know that France doesn't have uniform at some schools?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post