Pages

Monday 13 April 2020

Hideout For The Easter Bunny....

Secret  Hideout 
For The Easter Bunny....


Hey guys! Hope you are having fun in your bubble but today for our blog post is to, make a secret hideout for the easter bunny or make a bunny trap! Today I chose to make a hideout for the easter bunny! I am going to hide it in my home so that we can play easter games! I am going to draw it on Google Drawings where you can create whatever you want! Let's get started! Let's go!....

So, how I am going to draw my easter bunny is I am going to make several photos of what the house looks like, what inside the house and everything else. You get the idea, right?... Anyways, let's start our drawing!

Here it is!....

So, this is what my house looks like so now I am going to be making the inside of the house where the easter bunny is with me! The easter bunny will be holding so easter eggs in his basket! Some of them are chocolate and some of the eggs are foam eggs! Look at my house! (On the other side of this text. You can probably see it already...)

 




Now, this is the inside of the house photo!.... This one is going to be on Google Slides! Now, as you can see the bunny and me are having a dinner and it is a feast. I made this one as big as possible so that you can read the text that is in the speech bubbles! If you still can't see you can zoom in then.

The easter bunny is in my house because some bad guys are chasing after him! I let him in and I promised him that he could stay in my house forever!





















So, do you like my blog post? Comment below! My question is that how many chocolate eggs would you want?..... See ya later bloggers! Bye! Next post coming soon from.... Nishka!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nishka

    Anything the Easter bunny left at my house has been eaten. Easter is one time of the year I allow myself to have chocolate.

    I love your illustration. I just find reading the Easter Bunny caption a little difficult because of the dark background.

    I look forward to your next blog post.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post