Pages

Wednesday 8 April 2020

Create A Monster!....

Create A Monster!....

Hi everyone! 

Nishka is back with another blog post! So today, our task is to create a monster! We got to decide how to make our monster so I chose Google Drawings! After I made my Google Drawings, I took a photo of it and put it on my Biteable video!
This is really fun but now let me show you my awesome video from Biteable!


Create A Monster! on Biteable.

So, as you can see this video is my monster video! Do you like it? Comment below!

When I see the monsters together, they look like a team so I call then Fruit Punch as a team name! I call them that because they have the fruit names! I gave them fruit names because they have the colours of the fruits! Look below this paragraph to see what they like and hate to do! You can even see their names but lets stop talking and please see....

The monster with the yellow skin is called Lemon! The monster with the blue skin is called Blueberry! The monster with the green skin is called Lime! Now finally the monster with the red skin is called Strawberry! They live in a haunted house with creepy stuff! They all love to play tag and hide and seek but, it is monster edition! They hate it when they are mean to others or when they are mean to the Fruit Punch team!


Have you ever made a monster by Google Drawings? See you soon, Bye! Next post coming soon from.... Nishka! Bye-Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nishka,

    Fantastic work. I love the name fruit punch and I agree when you get all those colours together then it does look like fruit.

    It's also great to see you using Biteable as a fun way to share information.

    I wonder where the Fruit Punch Gang live? I hope they are friendly monsters if they live in your house!

    Task successfully completed, well done!

    Mrs Taylor :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post