Pages

Tuesday 21 April 2020

Design/Build Your Future Home!

Hi everyone! Hope you guys are staying safe in your bubbles! Its also forgot to wash your hands for 20 seconds but anyways, today we're going to design/build your future home! This is a fun activity for me!

I have to build a future home that I always wanted then we had to take photos! So, I am very excited! I have always wanted a modern house that is all white! So, let's get started! Lets go!

Here is my photo of my future home!.... ⬇

I have decided to make a yellow house because if there is no more modern houses on sale, I would buy this one. As you can see, my house is here and it looks cool to me!

Does it look cool to you? Comment below! I am now going to add a diagram! Well, my diagram is going to be about this house! See the second photo now! 



Here it is!......⬇


















So, do you like it? Comment below! What is your Future House? See you soon! Bye!



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Nishka

    I used to live in a yellow house a very long time ago. I think it is great that you have designed your house with big windows as they will let in plenty of sun and help warm the rooms.

    Have you thought about how else you might help to save energy in your modern house?

    Maybe the water from the roof could help water the garden.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post