Pages

Wednesday 29 April 2020

Cleaning The House With A Vacuum

Cleaning The House With 
A Vacuum....

Hi everyone! Today I am going to be cleaning my house with a vacuum! We have 6 events to do and the first on is to vacuum my house! These events are on a slide called Lockdown Sports Championship! I am going to make a screencastify of me vacuuming the house! 

Here is my screencastify.... 

As you can see, I am vacuuming my own house... Sorry I didn't tell you where I was vacuuming in the house. I was vacuuming in my garage! If you watch my video all the way to the end, there is a question! If you didn't hear it properly, I have it written down this text! Please read the question so you can comment on my awesome blog!

Is vacuuming your chores guys? Well, this is what I said in my video! Until my next blog post... Bye guys! Over and Out......

Nishka.....

3 comments:

  1. Nishka your video is outstanding! I love the way you have presented the activity to your audience and in the way you talk to your audience as well. You are a fabulous presenter. Vacuuming is one of my chores and it is not one I really enjoy doing. I too have to vacuum the garage as there are a lot of leaves that appear when the garage door is open.

    Well done on competing and completing your first event in our Lockdown Sports Championship. Good luck in your next event.

    Mrs Taylor :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nishka, what a fabulous presentation. I think a role as a television presenter maybe up your ally. well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. really nice video Nishka.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post