Pages

Monday 6 April 2020

Art Or Paper Airplanes?....

Art Or Paper Airplanes?....

Whats up bloggers! 

I hope everybody is doing fine by washing their hands! Anyways, today for this challenge we got to choose from Art or Paper Airplanes! These two were hard for me so, I chose the Art challenge!

The instructions for this challenge was to think of a known artist that you know! You have inspire yourself to create your own piece of artwork based on their style or theme! Let me show you the instructions so that you actually know!

Here it is!.... ⬇
So, I have a some artist names in my mind that we did last year! Of course I still remember Andy Warhol but today I am going to try out Romero Britto's artwork today!













Here is Romero Britto's art compared to mine!....


Here is my artwork now!....


I have made another one but with no colour! I hope you like
but first, lets see Romero Britto's art first and then mine!
Here it is!....

Romero Britto's artwork....






So, now you have seen Romero's art, look at mine! It is underneath this picture and text! Please make sure to decide which one is your favourite in the comments!








My artwork.... 



                                                           









So, did you like mine? Comment below! My question is, have you tried different arts from different artist? Comment below! See you soon! Bye! Next post coming soon from Nishka....

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nishka

    Thank you for introducing me to the artwork of Romero Britto. I love the colours and the fun pop art feel. I love the vivid colours along with the bold and curvy outlines.

    You have made a great effort at reproducing the bear. Have you thought about colouring your bear with completely different colours? I would love to see what combination of colours your imgaintion imagination would conjure up.

    I look forward to your next blog post.

    Kind regards
    Mr R

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nishka,

    What a great choice to choose Romero Britto. I love his fun and funky patterns and colours that he uses in his artwork. I can see you have replicated these in your own artwork. Well done!

    I wonder if you used his style but your own patterns, what different pattern combination you would use?

    Excellent work Nishka, another task successfully completed.

    Mrs Taylor :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post