Pages

Friday 8 January 2021

My Summer Collage!

Hello Everyone! 

I am ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…˜๐Ÿ…ข๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…š๐Ÿ… and today I will be showing you my Summer collage! A Summer Collage is something where you share photos that describe what that is and you add photos of what you could do in that type of season! You can do many more than just a season like About You, Food and Drinks, Art, and so many more! 

Anyway, I think I have said enough. Now, that I have said enough about how to make a collage and other stuff, let me now show you my collage! 


 

So, did you like my Summer Collage?  Please reply down in the comment section below once you click on this blog post! If you don't know how to make a collage, this is an example for you! Hope this helps! I will see you guys in tomorrow's Summer Learning Journey Blog Post! 

๐Ÿ˜ Until now, Peace Out ๐Ÿ˜

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Nishka,

    This is Charlotte from the Summer Learning Journey.

    Thank you for sharing your summer collage! I love the choices of yummy summer food you have chosen. I also really like that you included the beach and a sun-smart message.

    Even though it is rainy today in Auckland, you are making me feel summery!

    Which of the foods on your blog would be your favourite? Mine would have to be the ice cream!

    Keep up the awesome mahi!

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post