Pages

Friday 15 January 2021

Google Maps

Hewo People!

Today for the Summer Learning Journey we did something called Google Maps! On Google Maps you can search up which places you like! If you don't know many places then there was a document that you could use to find places! 

Google Maps has many things. On Google Maps, you can search up places you know and that you like, then you can save the place. After that you can change the icon shapes and then you can colour the icon! With Google Maps you can find anything!

Alright, I think I have said enough so now please look at my Google Maps! 

So, did you understand my Google Maps? This is my first Google Maps so I don't really understand it. I think I will be able to use it more in the future! What places would you search up on your Google Maps and how many places would you search up?

Bye Peeps!

- Nishka

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Nishka,

    Charlotte here from the SLJ team.

    Ka pai for creating this map! This would be a fantastic South Island trip! I think the South Island is so beautiful, especially Wanaka!

    I rely on Google Maps a lot to tell me directions as I drive. It is really handy! I didn't know you could mark different places on the map though.

    Do you ever use Google Maps to search for places?

    Ngā mihi,

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post