Pages

Monday 18 January 2021

Summer Learning Journey | Nanogirl's Experiment

Hello Awesome People!

It's your girl back! Anyway, today for the Summer Learning Journey I decided to do Nanogirl's Experiment again because it is so fun! I love creating new things! It took me a long time to find the things that I needed but I managed to find the things that I need!

Anyways, I think I've said enough. Let me now show you my video!


So, did you like it? Please comment down below! This video I made for this blog post is sooo cringe! I laughed after I made this video! 

How would you make a lever that flies something very far? Please reply! Bye!

- Nishka

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Nishka,

    Charlotte here from the SLJ team.

    Thank you for sharing your catapult video! That was awesome!

    Your second attempt threw the ball so much further! Why do you think this might have been?

    I think everyone finds it cringey to watch themselves on video - I know I do!

    Keep up the awesome work!

    Ngā mihi,

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charlotte,
      --------------
      Thanks for commenting on my blog post! I think on my second attempt when I launched the ball, I think it went much further then the first attempt because I put more pressure on the second attempt then the first attempt.
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      How far do you think you would have launched your ball? Please reply!
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      - Nishka

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post