Pages

Tuesday 5 January 2021

Summer Sounds

Hey Guys! Today we did something called Summer Sounds! What we had to do is record a screencastify and then talk about the stuff that we heard outside! After that, we had to make a poem! I think this would actually be my favourite Summer Learning Journey Blog Post! Let me show you my Summer Sounds Poem!

Please look at my poem underneath this text  ^ . ^

 

So, did you like it? Please comment down below! What sounds would you here outside in your backyard? Please comment your answer down below in the comments! Bye!

Until now, Peace Out!

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Nishka,

    Charlotte here from the Summer Learning Journey team.

    Thank you for sharing your poem! The tweeting of the birds and rustling of the trees sound so relaxing - it’s a shame someone is hammering! I am living right next to a construction site at the moment so I hear lots of noisy building sounds too!

    What are your favourite summer sounds? I love the crashing of waves and the soft buzz of cicadas.

    Keep up the awesome blogging!

    Ngā mihi,

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post