Pages

Wednesday 13 January 2021

Summer Sounds | Chrome Music Lab

Hello Fellas! Today for the Summer Learning Journey, we did something called Chrome Music Lab! I already new about this app and I also think most of you guys know it as well! Well, f you don't know what Chrome Music Lab is then, I will tell you some information about the app! 

Chrome Music Lab contains many like apps to play different music! With Chrome Music Lab, you can play many music and download them! You can play on a Tablet/iPad, iPhone, Chromebook or a mini piano! Chrome Music Lab is a quick and fast app to learn so try today for free! 

Now that you know lots about Chrome Music Lab, let me show you my Screencastify I made using Chrome Music Lab! If you would like to see it then please watch down below underneath this text!

 

So, did you like it? Please comment down below! What I used on Chrome Music Lab is Voice Spinner! Lots of you might be asking that how did I make that sound. Well then, let me tell you! 

What I did was I got my phone, did my password, went onto Youtube and searched up Bird Sounds! After searching up bird sounds, I clicked the play button on the video and then I pushed the microphone button! Then the microphone catches the video voice! It is an easier way to do it! 

Hope you know how to do it know! I will see you guys tomorrow in the Summer Learning Journey! 

Until now, Peace Out Fellas!

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Nishka,

    Charlotte here from the SLJ team.

    How cool is Chrome Music Lab? I actually didn't know about it, so it was so great to learn about it. Thank you!

    It was so cool to listen to your bird sounds! What type of bird was it?

    Have you tried playing around with the program? It looks so fun that I'm tempted to play around myself!

    Keep up the great work!

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post