Pages

Monday 4 January 2021

Cup and Saucer - Whai String Games

Hello Everybody!

I am Nishka and today we had to make something out of string called Cup and Saucer! It you are willing to see my photo/video of me making the Cup and Saucer Whai String Games, then you are wrong because at my house, we kind of wasted all the strings to tie some stuff up (heh heh...). 

I am still going to tell you most of the things of how to make is and stuff like that. So, for the people who are doing the Summer Learning Journey, we had to do something called Cup and Saucer Whai String Games (probably already said this). First we had to read a story called Whai String Games. Then we had to follow the instructions to know how to make a Cup and Saucer out of String. 

Sorry if I upset most of you guys because I could not make this, I still had this opportunity to make this blog post to teach you how to make it! 

Please look at the instructions below this text! 



I hope you guys understand how to make a Cup and Saucer out of String! Bye!














 

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Nishka,

    My name is Zana and I am a blog commenter from the Summer Learning Journey.

    This activity was really fun as I remember playing a lot of string games when I was in primary school such as cats cradle and ladder.

    I think you did an awesome job introducing this activity and adding instructions, that is very helpful for any readers wanting to learn and have a go at doing this activity themselves.

    It is unfortunate that you were unable to make your own but it is great that you still did the activity anyway. If you really wanted to make your own string pattern you could use other items around the house like shoe laces or ribbon.

    If you do get a chance to make one make sure you post a picture of it onto this blog post because I would love to see it!

    Happy Holidays, Keep up the great work and I hope to see more of your posts over the summer.

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Zana,

      Thank you for commenting on my blog post! I appreciate it! This activity would be really fun. Lots of people are probably upset because they didn't get the chance to see Cup and Saucer String Games that I could make.

      If you made a Cup and Saucer (String Games), would you use colourful ribbon, a shoelace, or a piece of string? Please reply back to me! I will see you tomorrow!

      Have a fun holiday/day!

      Bye, Nishka

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post