Pages

Wednesday 20 January 2021

Pixel Art | Summer Collage!

Hello Everyone! How have you guys been? Anyway, today for the Summer Learning Journey we did a Summer Collage! For fun I made a Pixel Art drawing! The Pixel Art that I made look weird but please look underneath this text!

Yes I know it looks weird and I am terribly sorry that it is blurry but now please look at my Summer Collage! 

So, my slides are going to be underneath this text! Please read!

 

So, did you like it? Please comment down below! What pictures would you add on your Summer Collage? Please reply! Bye!

- Nishka (I feel like this is my shortest blog post...)





2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Nishka,

    Fiona from the SLJ team here. What a funky piece of Pixel Art you have created! I am so excited to learn more about what inspired this pixel image. Is the person you have made someone in particular? I really like how their arms and the sun move up and down - ka pai! Was it challenging for you to make this or did you find it pretty easy? Have you done pixel art before?

    I am very impressed by your summer collage - two activities in one, well done! Your selection of sea creatures and beautiful beach scenes are great. In my summer collage, I would include a kayak and a fishing rod - these are two activities I have been enjoying this summer! Have you been fishing or kayaking?

    Keep up the awesome mahi, Nishka!

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Fiona (SLJ).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Nishka
    I'm Kylah from St Marys school.
    I really like the pixel art you made! I love how the arms move! it looks like they are doing a happy dance! Is it a pixel art of you?
    mā te wā
    Kylah

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post