Pages

Thursday 14 January 2021

Camping Gear - Needed

Hiya Fellas! Today for the Summer Learning Journey, we had to work out what we would need to take on a Camping Trip! What we pretty much had to do was write all the essentials/materials that are needed to take on a Camping Trip! 

Please look at the page that I wrote all my essentials/materials that are needed! I am actually doing this on a screencastify so please watch!

  

So, did you like it? Please comment down below! What stuff would you take on a Camping Trip! I will see you guys tomorrow in the next blog post! 

Buh Bye Fellas!

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Nishka,

    What a fantastic list of things to bring! I hadn’t thought of rope but that’s absolutely brilliant! Such a good camping essential.

    I also really like how you included a blurb explaining why these things were vital, as well as some tricks to make it a truly magical experience, ka pai!

    A phone charger is a great idea because it’s good for emergencies to carry a phone, but perhaps you could add a power bank to your list as there wouldn’t be many power sockets out in nature. That way you can stay safe!

    Keep up the good work!

    Ka kite anō,
    Shannon (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post