Pages

Tuesday 19 January 2021

Summer Learning Journey | Summer Songs

Hello Bloggers! It's your girl back! Anyway, today for the Summer Learning Journey, we did something called Summer Songs! What we had to do is we had to pick our favourite Summer Songs on Google Slides! Then what we had to do is we had to make a Quiz about where you like hearing Summer Sound or where you hear Summer Sounds more (for Step It Up activity). 

Anyway, now that I have said enough, it is time for you to look at my Google Slides! The Google Slides that I made represents my favourite Summer Songs!


So, did you like it? Please comment down below! What is your favourite Summer Song and why do you like that song? Reply back! Bye!

- Nishka

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Nishka,

    Shannon from the Summer Learning Journey here.

    I love your summer song list! I’m currently jamming to it as I write this comment! I 100% agree, Savage Love, Shower, and Cheerleader are all amazing as are your other songs.

    When I was younger, I used to do cheerleading! That song always reminds me of it! I used to be a flyer which is the person they throw in the air, and I could do handsprings! Do you do any sports?

    Keep up the good work!

    Ka kite anō,
    Shannon (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ngā mihi o te ata Nishka,

    What an epic playlist you have put together, you have a few old songs in there that I haven't listened to in awhile like Becky g - Shower which brought back some good primary school memories.

    I have currently been jamming to six60 songs over these summer holidays, my favorite thing about their songs is that they are very catchy and easy to remember.

    I hope you are enjoying your holidays so far and the summer learning journey activities. What has been your favorite so far?

    Ngā mihi,
    Kiana-Marino (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post