Pages

Thursday 10 December 2020

SLJ Starter Activities

Hello People! Today I going to be showing you a new Art Coloring Book Activity me and my class have been using! Well, the activity we have been using is Art Coloring Book! It is a really fun activity and you get to be creative any way you want to be! Let me show you some coloring's I have done so far!

Before I upload my photos, let me tell you why we are using this app! Well, we are using this app for something called the Summer Learning Journey! The Summer Learning Journey is where you look at the activities and you try the activities to earn points for commenting and publishing your blog post! The Summer Learning Journey starts at Monday 14th December 2020. 

Now let me show you my picture!



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post