Pages

Monday 28 December 2020

It's Cool to be Kind!

Hey Guys! Today we did something called It's Cool to be Kind! This was a pretty easy activity to do because today we just had to find a comment that someone published to your blog post, screenshot it, and then reply to them. We had to add their comment and the comment that you did to them on a Google Drawing! 

Let me now show you the comment that I did you Fiona Rua (Mrs/Miss Rua)! My comment and her comment will be on the Google Drawing Template.

In the middle box is what I replied to Fiona Rua (Mrs/Miss Rua)! 

I had a great time doing this because before we started this activity, we got to play a game called Interland! Interland is a really fun game about kindness! 

Here is the link to the game! Interland is a really fun game! It teaches you how to share kindness to each other! Bullies are also humans. So lets share them that love!

Will you share all the kindness to the bullies to make them feel loved? Please reply to me! Bye!

^ . ^ Until now, Peace Out! ^ . ^


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Nishka,

    Mrs. Rua here (-: You have done a great job completing the "It's Cool to be Kind' task - ka pai!

    I absolutely loved reading your blog post and receiving your positive, thoughtful comment. One of my favourite parts about working on the SLJ is reading all the helpful, positive and thoughtful comments that students write.

    To answer your question - I really enjoy singing songs with my family. For Christmas, my son got a guitar, so now we are singing new songs together everyday. He is a much better singer than me!

    I'm so happy to learn that you do Studyladder and Maths Whizz - these are both such wonderful learning programs.

    Keep up the awesome mahi, Nishka!

    Mrs Rua (SLJ).

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post