Pages

Friday 25 December 2020

Origami Art!

!^ - ^ Hey everybody ^ - ^! Today we did some Engerinning called Origami Art! There can be many ways to make Origami Art like paper fortune tellers, 3D Art and many more! I do not know much about Origami Art. I am pretty new to it but I am not new to paper fortune tellers. They are really easy to make! I have a whole collection of them but I lost most of them. 

Some of them ripped or some of them got lost. I even lost my favourite one! Or it probably ripped. I don't really know and I don't really want to know. Anyway, today for the Origami Art, I did a Paper Fortune Teller! I know how to make them so I decided to do make a Paper Fortune Teller since it was the easiest option I could think of. 

I made I tiny Paper Fortune Teller so please do not judge. It is not completely done but I tried make one without numbers. I tried so many times to draw a Panda on my Fortune Teller so that it would look cool but instead, it turns out to be clockwise. Sometimes even anti-clockwise! It is very annoying! So I had enough of making an animal Paper Fortune teller and make a regular one.

I say that if you want to make an animal Paper Fortune Teller, find a template and print it out instead of drawing it like me. If I kept on drawing on my Paper Fortune Teller, then it would never turn out. I was starting to get frustrated but then my mother told me to calm down and take your mind of it. So I did and it turned out pretty well and I finally made the Paper Fortune Teller with no animal on it! 

Let me show you my Paper Fortune Teller I made! (beware, it might me really small and really tiny...). Please look underneath this text!

So, did you like it? It is pretty tiny but I do not mind. Anyway, I have some questions for you guys to answer in the comment section below! 

Question 1. If you were to make a Paper Fortune Teller, would you make it big, or small? 

Question 2. Would you always take it around with you for other people to use?

Question 3. Would you play with it everyday?

Please reply to me! I will see you guys later! Bye! (I don't even like my Paper Fortune Teller). 

Until now, Peace Out Peeps!

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Nishka

    It’s Shannon from the Summer Learning Journey.

    I really loved seeing the pictures of your Paper Fortune Teller. I used to love making these to play with my friends and family but I never knew what they were called. I used to make them small so they just fitted my fingers., but it was hard to write on them.

    Just like you I would keep them in my pocket to try on my friends, but sometimes they did get a bit squashed!

    I liked your idea of adding pictures of animals and can imagine that would be quite tricky. I used to use colours on the outside.

    Thank you for sharing this blog post, I really enjoyed how it triggered my memories. Seeing as you are so good at making these, maybe you could try some different origami ideas.

    Ka kite anō,
    Shannon (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post