Pages

Monday 14 December 2020

Commenting for SLJ

Hi! I am Nishka and if you are new to my blog page, then hi! Anyway, today is the first day of the Summer Learning Journey! I am really excited about this because we get to do fun stuff and this will increase your typing skills and you will get better at writing a blog post and a comment! 

Today I had to do a comment! I commented to Ruby from Ohaeawai School! Let me show you my comment that I wrote to Ruby!







I think my blog comment is a quality blog comment because I have added information and I have added a positive, thoughtful, and helpful comment. I think maybe next time I should have added my blog link so that Ruby from Ohaeawai School could comment on my blog post if she had time. Maybe you guys could! Which student did you comment to? Please reply to me! Bye!

- Nishka from Yaldhurst Model School.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Nishka, this is Elle from the Summer Learning Journey.

    Thank you for sharing your comment that you posted on Ruby’s blog! You have done a great job; it is very positive, thoughtful and helpful! I like that you have given her some advice for next time, commented on what you liked, and asked her some questions to initiate a comment thread. I also like that you’ve made your photo nice and big, so that it’s easy to read.

    Well done for acknowledging that next time you could add a link to your own blog in the comment - that demonstrates great reflection! Maybe next time you could also include a link to the Ruby’s blog post that you commented on so that it’s easy to find too.

    Just in case you haven't already, remember to submit a link to your published comments using this form. . This way you can get bonus points for your comments!

    I’m so happy to hear that you’re excited about the Summer Learning Journey. What is your favourite part about blogging? Keep up the great work and I can’t wait to see what you do next!

    Ngā mihi,
    Elle (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post