Pages

Wednesday 23 December 2020

Kiwi Jingle Bells

Hello Bloggers! I'm Nishka and today we did something called Kiwi Jingle Bells! For this Summer Learning Journey activity, we had to make our own Jingle Bell Song up! We also had to add illustrations! I added illustrations so that it would make the song more cool and interesting! Please look underneath this text!

 
So, this is practically my Jingle Bells Song, but it is my version! What would you added to your Jingle Bells Song? Please reply back to me! I would love to hear your fantastic comments! Bye people/bloggers!

Peace out!

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Nishka,

    What a cool jingle bells song you have written - amazing! I really like the images you have created too, especially the image of your van and the girl in slide 3 wearing a very summery hat. Christmas sounds like it is going to be so much fun! My jingle bells Christmas song would also involve the beach and food just like yours. I might also add a bit about going fishing... and hopefully catching a fish!

    If you wanted to try the Step it Up activity, you could record yourself reading or singing your song and post it on your blog. You might like to record with a friend or someone else in your family!

    Great work creating your very own jingle bells song. Keep up the awesome mahi!

    Merry Christmas for tomorrow too.
    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Mrs/Miss Rua,

      Thank you for commenting on my blog post! I would have also added myself catching a fish but I thought I should make my song a bit short.

      I wished I could have done the step up activity but I was kind of in a hurry because I normally have to do something called Maths Whizz and Studyladder. It is a learning app. Would you sing a song with your family or friends?

      I hope you have a great day today is Merry Belated Christmas!

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post