Pages

Tuesday 22 December 2020

Pigpen Code

Hey everyone! Today for the Summer Learning Journey, we did something called Pigpen Code! Pigpen is pretty much code writing. There are many different ways to write stuff in different codes! There is one called Morse Code (my favourite code), Playfair Cipher and Atbash Cipher. I haven't learnt the Playfair CIpher and the Atbash Cipher but I know Morse Code because I have seen it in a book! It was really fun finding things in Morse Code! I did Pigpen Code because I wanted to try something new! Here is my picture! ============================================================================


Can you find out the code? What beach do you think it is from? Good Luck trying to find the code! ======================================== I  had joyful/fun time doing this because I experienced something new that I thought would be quite hard but it actually turned out to be easy! ======================================== If we do anything like this for the next Summer Learning Journey blog post, then I am looking for a challenge and maybe try a harder code. ======================================== Hope you guys are having a safe day! I wish you guys luck trying to find out what my code says! Stay Safe! Bye! ========================================

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Nishka,

    Fiona here from the SLJ team. Well done on creating a very cool code using Pigpen Cipher! I really enjoyed reading your blog post. I really like the way you explain what your code is all about and give your readers a very helpful tutorial - ka pai!

    This is my first time ever learning about Pigpen Cipher code and I found it pretty tricky to work out what your secret message was!
    Is the answer sea shells? Let me know (-:

    I'm so glad that you enjoyed this activity and learnt all about code.

    Keep up the awesome mahi,

    Fiona (SLJ).

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post