Pages

Monday 21 December 2020

My Hana Kōkō Design

Hello everyone! Today for the Summer Learning Journey, I decided to do something called My Hana Kōkō Design! My Hana Kōkō Design is where you design a new Santa costume! It was fun making this! Anway, I say this was an easy activity to do because instead of me using Images from Explore or anywhere else, I used shapes! 

I decided to be creative and think hard of how I should do it! If I do anything like this, then I am thinking maybe that I should try be more creative and try use different colours! I think that the different colours would make the outfit look much more cooler and prettier! Let me show you my picture!

Sorry the link for example doesn't work. It is because I downloaded this picture. 

I decided to have Santa's outfit but make it into a Summer Santa's outfit! I added a few flowers to make it look a bit different from Santa's real outfit.

So, how would you create Santa's new outfit? Please comment below! I hope you guys have a safe day! Bye!


- Nishka


3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Nishka,

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful summery santa outfit! This is much more appropriate for New Zealand! I have often thought a full Santa suit would be very hot in our New Zealand summer. Although it is perfect for the North Pole!

    I think if I were to create a Hana Kōkō design, I would like to make a pink outfit as this is my favourite colour! I might add some glitter too!

    Keep up the great work!

    Ngā mihi,

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charlotte,

      Thank you for commenting on my blog post! I appreciate it! I have also thought in my head that if Santa were to travel here right now at night in Summer, wouldn't he feel hot because of how many layers of clothing he is wearing?

      I would go with your suggestion if I were you! I would also probably change the colour of the outfit any different colour so that it wouldn't look the same as Santa's outfit.

      Please reply to me someday! Have a Safe Day! Bye!

      - Nishka from Yaldhurst Model School

      Delete
  2. Hi Nishka,

    I'm glad I'm not the only one who has wondered!

    That sounds like a great idea.

    Hope to see more of your posts soon!

    Charlotte SLJ

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post