Pages

Wednesday 30 December 2020

Sumer Summer Tastes!

🤍Hey People!🤍 

Whats up!? Anyway, today we did something called Super Summer Tastes! Today we did this because for the Summer Learning Journey blog post, we had to see what New Zealanders liked to eat in the Summer Holidays! 

Today I made this on a Google Drawings! I have added 6 photos of what New Zealanders might eat in the Summer Holidays! I have also added description to each and every single one of my photos that I have added! 

Anyway, I think it is time for me to show you my Google Drawings document! 

👇  

So, did you like it? Please comment down in the comment sections below! Now, it is time for my question for you guys to answer!

What would you most likely eat in Summer out of the photos I put in my Google Drawings?

What would you least likely eat in Summer out of the photos I put in my Google Drawings?

Please answer these questions! Anyway, I hope you guys have a safe day today and make sure you always stay happy! Keep smiling!

Until now, Peace Out ✌️


1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Nishka,

    My name is Zana and I am a blog commenter from the Summer Learning Journey.

    I loved this activity because most of my favourite foods are summer foods like watermelon, strawberries and ice blocks!

    You did a great job with this post, introducing the activity and using images of your summer treats, you used some cool describing words. I especially like melty, creamy and crunchy they really create an image in your mind.

    Which of these summer treats is your all time, number one favourite?

    Happy Holidays, Keep up the great work and I hope to see more of your posts over the summer.

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post