Pages

Tuesday 15 December 2020

Fishing False - SLJ

Hello Everybody! Today I am back with another blog post! For today's blog post, we had to do something called Fishing False! Fishing False was pretty fun because we got to create a comic book! It was pretty fun! When we made our comic, we had to guess what the characters were saying because we had to watch a video. No one talked in the video so we had to try and guess what they were saying! It was fun! 

We had to answer some questions before we moved onto writing the comic. Before we start talking more about this, let me show you the work we did! Please look at my slides I did below this text!

 

So, these are the slides we had to do is people signed up for the Summer Learning Journey! Let me tell you how I did it! First, we had to copy the workbook and put it in our Literacy Folder. Since I did not have a Literacy Folder, I put it in my Reading Folder! Next, we had to read the text and answer some questions! After answering the questions, we had to watch a video where no one talked! Then we made a comic trying to guess what the characters were saying! 

While I was writing, my hands started to get tried -_-. I kept on going though. This is what we pretty much did today! Do you like making comics? Please reply to my blog post! I will see you guys tomorrow! Bye!

- Nishka

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Nishka,

    What a fantastic blog post! I love how you’ve included your deconstruction of the text. I also like how you’ve summarised everyone’s role in the story, and that you’ve made it rainbow! Ka pai!

    The comic itself is really funny! You’ve matched the men’s facial expressions to the captions perfectly, and you’ve done a great job retelling the story!

    Because you’ve written such a great comic strip, I was wondering, if you could write a comic on absolutely anything, what would you write about? I think I’d write about space adventures and rocket ships.

    Keep up the fantastic work!

    Ka kite anō,
    Shannon (SLJ)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post