Pages

Thursday 17 December 2020

Optical Illusions

Hey everybody! I am Nishka and you are new to my blogger, than hi! Anway, today for the Summer Learning Journey, we had to do something call Optical Illusions! Optical Illusions are very cool because you get to draw or create any type of shape you want then you can make it look 3D! I would like to be honest, I really like 3D art. 

So, today I tried drawing an Optical Illusion on my chromebook! Today I decided to draw on my chromebook because when I wanted to try it out, I thought it would be best to do it on paper but it got hard when I drew on paper so I decided to switch on my chromebook! Well, today I decided to use a triangle as my Optical Illusion because I thought a triangle would be cool! 

Please look at my picture below this text!

Let me tell you how I drew this on my chromebook step by step!

1. Find a Optical Illusion

2. Click and Drag to Google Slides or Google Drawings

3. Use line and go through the outlines

So, I hope my steps helped you try and create an Optical Illusion! Now, it is time for you to answer this amazing question (which actually might not be that amazing)! Would you rather draw on your laptop/chromebook or on a piece of paper? 

Please reply to me! Have a safe day! Bye! :3

2 comments:


  1. Kia Ora Nishka, my name is Kiana and I am a blog commenter for the Summer Learning Journey.

    Thank you for sharing your optical illusion with us on your blog, you have an awesome job in your post at tellings us how you created this step by step on your chromebook. I also appreciate your honesty when you said “I really like 3D art” it it great to see people express what it is they like and it also encourages others to do the same. I really like art that is made with recycled materials because it shows how one thing can be used in different ways similar to this illusion, you can view it in many ways. Do you think optical illusion art is something you would do more of over the summer now that you know how to create them?


    Keep up the good work. I look forward to hearing back from you in the comment section below and seeing more posts on your blog.

    Ngā mihi
    Kiana-Marino

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mrs/Miss Marino,

      Thank you for commenting on my blog post! It is a pleasure to comment back to you! I also like using recycled stuff and making it into different things, but since I didn't have any recycled things to make my Optical Illusion, I decided to draw it on my chromebook.

      If I have the time, I might be able to make some Optical Illusions over the Summer Holidays! I was kind of tricky putting the lines together so that it would look cool.

      I am looking forward to hearing you reply to my comment! Bye!

      - Nishka

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post