Pages

Wednesday 25 November 2020

Our Celebrations!

Hey People! I am Nishka and you already know that. Anyway, this might be a bit new and interesting for you guys. Let me just talk about it. Today we are going to be talking about Celebrations! You guys probably don't know about it so let me tell you! 

Celebrations is something we do each term. We don't celebrate anything but we celebrate one thing each term. We celebrate our work! When we celebrate our work, we have to post something from this term and it has to be at least 3 items to post. Maths, Reading, and Writing is what we celebrate. Today our whole class celebrated Writing. For Writing, we use Google Documents. For Reading and Maths, our class uses Google Slides.

After we put our work on a Google Document or Google Slides, we show the teacher and then when our teacher says yes, then we have to post it on Hero (Linkedin).  When we are posting our work on Hero (Linkedin), we have to write some information about why we posted this and why we decided to pick these 3 Google Slides or Google Documents! After that, we publish our blog post! Have you ever posted something on Hero (Linkedin)? Let me show you an example of my Celebrations!

Please comment to me! Bye!

- Nishka


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post