Pages

Wednesday 4 November 2020

Being Cybersmart Online

Hi! I am Nishka and today I am going to tell you why we should be safe online! Being Cybersafe is a good thing to do! Make sure you are cybersafe online! Let me tell you some rules how to be cybersmart online! Will you be cybersmat online?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Don't have any food/drinks near your chromebook

2. Don't go on the wrong thing at the wrong time

3.  Don't share any private information online

4.  Don't be rude to others online

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me show you a slide of why you should be cybersmart safe! Please see/watch my awesome slides! 


So, did you watch my slides? If you did, then comment, Cybersmart Safety! I will see you guys later! Bye peeps!

- Nishka

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post