Pages

Saturday 28 September 2019

Creative Food

Hi there!
Here is something especial , light and tasty , easy to prepare and very healthy.


This has New potatoes and corn from the cob represent sunshine, warmth and barbecues at the beach. This salad speaks for itself with the creamy dressing and unique texture of the avocado.








Please try this delicious food and feel the emotion and the adventure. Mouth watering salad full of protein and nutrients for a healthy balanced diet and less calories.



Has anyone created something special?


Laters!



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post