Pages

Monday 9 September 2019

Countries That I Know!

Hi there bloggers! It is me Nishka and today I have something special... I am talking about the Countries I Know!

So, let's start!

  New Zealand is my home country!

            Let's begin the adventure!           


Where I live is in New Zealand! New Zealand is a beautiful country where there are a ton of flowers in nature! You guys should come over to New Zealand at my house so that I can show you everything around here!



Let's say... Australia is next!


I have been to Australia this easter!
We stayed there for 4 days and we lived at my cousins house where my mum's sister lives! When we had nothing to do, we went on the boat and we got to jump of in the ocean since we were the biggest family! My mum and my mum's sister was so scared! We saw lots of animals there!



  


Next is... Fiji!

I have been to Fiji one million times and it is so beautiful there! It is so hot there but we got to stay at my cousins house and have Ice Cream, Pizza and so much more! We also stayed at my nana's house which has a lot of mosquitoes!




Now is... India!


There is a beautiful place there which is called the temple and you have to pray in there! It is very dirty there and there are so much poor people there that don't have money, food or anything else that's why we need money to give to the temple and the god gives it to the poor people!




Last is...  Dubai!

Dubai is a country with a ton of sand and hot there is well! There are so much camels! You will see lots of city's  and you will see a circle with ton's of city's! My dad has been to Dubai as well!







I hope you like me post and make sure to like, comment, read and enjoy!

Wait for my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post