Pages

Saturday 28 September 2019

Fruits And Vegetables In Alphabetical Order

Hi there! My name is Nishka and today I am going to put food into alphabetical order! It makes me learn what order I have to put them in when I am told to.

I know a lot of them!



Avocado roll
Bacon
Cabbage
Dumplings
Egg rolls
French Toast
Garlic bread
Hamburger
Italian bread
Jalapeno
Kidney beans
Lobster
Meat balls
Noodles
Ostrich
Pizza
Quiche
Reuben
Spaghetti
Tater Tots
Upma
Venison
Waffles
Xavier soup
Yogurt
Zucchini

This is the food list I have got.

I hope you liked it.

Has anybody got anything extra to add?

Bye for now!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nishka it's me Emma you Best Friend

    That is a lot of Fruits and Vegetables

    What is you Favorite Fruit and Vegetable out of the list?

    My Favorite fruit and Vegetable are Avocado and Spaghetti

    Bye From Emma

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post