Pages

Saturday 28 September 2019

Seasons!


Hi everyone! My name is Nishka and today I have some special news for all of you! I am going to be talking about seasons! There are 4 seasons that are different. You know how there is 4 seasons are 3 are in each. Well, there are 12 months so 4 x 3 = 12! Now you get it, right?

Okay now, here are the seasons! 

Image result for summer tree cartoon pngFirst is Summer! Summer comes in every December, January and February! Summer is lovely and so hot so you guys would rather have Ice Cream or Ice Block! Make sure if you are going to the beach you put sunscreen on and you vegetables grow! Look at the hot tree!   






Image result for Autumn tree cartoon pngSecond is Autumn! Autumn is in March, April and May! Autumn is an orange and yellow tree mixed up! It is just like fire! Anyways, a Autumn Tree is a tree where all of the leaves fall down and sometimes it might be raining!







Third is Winter! Winter is in June, July and August! Winter has no leaves and it will always be windy, raining, cold and more! The Grass will freeze into an Icicle! All of the plants die!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post