Pages

Monday 23 September 2019

Ice Skating!

Hi and Welcome everyone to my new blog post! Today I'm talking about Ice Skating! I have been there but if you didn't know that I am a year 4, well I didn't go Mount Hutt because I have a travelling emotion which makes me vomit when I go on long drives! ( I wish I went to Mount Hutt 😢 )  





Image result for ice skating images
Ice Skating is so much fun because you get to learn how to do Ice Skating if you do the lessons! I learnt how to Ice Skate from the lessons that I did! I learnt to spin, go backwards and other cool tricks!





 

Image result for ice skating images

I did a dance competition when I was only 7 years old! I had a partner called Alisa! We had a great time and me and my partner won a gold trophy!





Have you ever done Ice Skating?

Bye Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post