Pages

Tuesday 10 September 2019

Why People Want To Sing?

Hi everyone! My name is Nishka and today I am talking about Why People Want To Sing? Well I am going to tell you right now!

Please read, comment, like and enjoy!



People want to be a singer because when people listen to your songs on YouTube, they will try and find you so that they can give you money! Some people on the comments say the being a singer is nice but it does not mean about money, it just means looking after yourself!

You guys have to believe right now so that you want to be a singer, go ahead but if you didn't know this, it will take a lot of practise to be a good singer! 

Let me tell you why I also want to become a singer! Well I like how people sing a they sing so lovely accept Ariana Grande who always swears but she is good at singing! Anyways, we will not talk about that, we will talk about why I want to sing! So I feel like singing because lots of people sing lovely and I really want to sing like them! I have been practising a lot and I am getting better! 

If you guys want to become a singer then go on and become a singer!

I will see you later!

Do you want to sing when you grow up?

Well, bye!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post