Pages

Friday 6 September 2019

Being An Artist!

Hi there awesome bloggers!

Today I am going to be talking about Being An Artist! Being an Artist is so much fun because you get to practice drawing neat and you will learn from your mistakes! It makes your art better and neater!

This will be much fun to learn!


Wait! I have found some Kimmy Cantrell images that you can see!



Image result for Kimmy Cantrell

Image result for Kimmy Cantrell


Then my class and me have been working on how to draw a kiwi because after we did our Kimmy Cantrell!⇩ 


Take a look at my next post!

Have you ever done any Kimmy Cantrell art?

Goodbye awesome bloggers!


1 comment:

  1. Tēnā koe Nishka!

    What a great blog post! I can see that you have worked really hard to include all of the things in the Think Six! :) Ka pai! Maybe next time you could put down the link from where the pictures came from? This is called using a source. What does your mask look like?

    From Miss W :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post