Pages

Friday 13 September 2019

Class Reporter's!

Tena Koutou Bloggers! Today I am going to talk about the class reporters that we had! We had people like Nishka (me.) Well I didn't really go today. But wait! We always have class reporters on Fridays! Today who had class reporters? Emma (my best friend), Angel-Mey, Paige B ( I had to write Paige B because we have two Paige's and the other Paige will be like 'What?!' ) Anyways. Let's keep on going! So the rest were Casey, Zara and Ruby! 





 Have you had a class reporter card in your class?


See my next post soon!



Bye Everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post