Pages

Wednesday 11 September 2019

My Teams Board Game!

Hi everyone! Today our class has been making a technology technology board game! Our class has been making different board games! Our team is making Stairs and Slides! People in my team are Nishka ( me ), Dylan and Alex! Our class has been making a video of our board games name, how we are going to play it and where we are going to buy it from!

My team have made our video our video and please buy our game from Toy World!

See My Next Post!

Wait! Have you ever made a board game? 

Bye everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post