Pages

Saturday 5 October 2019

Food Challenge!

Hi everyone! Today I am doing a Food Challenge!

So what the activity said was set a timer for 1 minute and see how much of a carrot you can eat. Take a picture of the full carrot and then take a picture of the before and after!









So I think I did pretty good. What do you think, did I do good? Well I am proud of myself with my achievement and now would like to ask you all to try something,
Attached is a picture of me; before and after of the carrot challenge.









Have anyone of you ever tried a food challenge before? . If yes, please share your experience.

Thank you.
Bye for now and hope to see some blogs online.




















No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post