Pages

Saturday 12 October 2019

Would You Rather Never Be Able To Eat!

Hi everyone! Today I will be doing Would You Rather Never Be Able To Eat. So I had to decided form cake or ice-cream! This was a little tricky for me because I only like rainbow cake but I chose cake. 


Image result for cakesI don't like cake that much because I don't like the frosting on cake, some cakes are too dry and some are too soggy, some are too sugary plus some of the cake flavours are really terrible in taste.










What do you love to eat? Cake or ice-cream, please share.

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post