Pages

Saturday 5 October 2019

Creative Maths Part 2

Hi bloggers,

Today I tried to make some fruit sticks with my parents. It was a great learning experience, as I got a learn to do some addition with fruits.
Below is a picture of what we did today with fruits, ( addition while putting each fruit piece on the stick/skewers).








Today I tired something with a bunch of grapes. I took out 3 small bunches from the big bunch; a bunch of 10 grapes and 2 small bunches with five grapes in each bunch. I realized that if you focus properly, there is something to learn in everything, whether it be food or anything else.








    -



                       Bye Everyone

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nishka
    I am enjoying your posts about learning and food. You are so enthusiastic! We love fruit kebabs in our house too, for parties we put a marshmallow in the middle. I wonder how many little bunches there are on a big bunch of grapes? You could investigate that next...
    enjoy your holidays
    Ms Lange

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post